Bamboo 3/4 Sleeve Tunic - Dark Maroon - PIKO
|Size||Bust||Length||Sleeve Length||Sleeve Width|
Oversized by design.
If ordering this style for the first time, we recommend sizing down.
S=4-6, M=8-10, L=12-14
- Shown in size small
- Measured in inches
- Boat neck
- 3/4 sleeve
- 95% bamboo, 5% spandex
- Hand wash, dry flat
- Displays color of tunic only.
- New images coming soon.
Shipping & Returns
- Live support available Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 4 PM (EST).
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
- Free Ground Shipping - Orders $100+.
- FedEx Ground (5-10 Business Days) - Flat rate $7.95.
- USPS Priority Air (5-7 Business Days) - Calculated at checkout.
- FedEx 2-3 Day (2-3 Business Days) - Flat rate $20.
- FedEx Express Saver (1-2 Business Days) - Flat rate $40.
We do not process orders on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed on the weekend are processed on the next business day. If Monday falls on a holiday, then it'll be processed the next business day.
To provide the fastest and most affordable service possible to our customers, we ship orders using Federal Express (FedEx).
We do not guarantee arrival times for any shipment. If your expedited package has been received later than expected, please file a complaint with the shipping carrier.
FEDEX GROUND (3-7 BUSINESS DAYS)
The "in-transit" times for this package service is 3-7 business days. All FedEx Ground shipping orders confirmed before 12:00 P.M. (PST) will be processed the same day. FedEx Ground orders confirmed after 12:00 P.M. (PST) will be processed the following business day. FedEx Ground orders placed on Friday after 12:00 P.M. (PST) will be processed on Monday (excluding holidays).
FEDEX 2-3 DAY (2-3 BUSINESS DAYS)
The "in-transit" times for this package service is 2-3 business days. All FedEx 2-3 Day shipping orders confirmed before 12:00 P.M. (PST) will be processed the same day. FedEx 2-3 Day orders confirmed after 12:00 P.M. (PST) will be processed the following business day. FedEx 2-3 Day orders placed on Friday after 12:00 P.M. (PST) will be processed on Monday (excluding holidays).
FEDEX EXPRESS SAVER (1-2 BUSINESS DAYS)
The "in-transit" times for this package service is 1-2 business days. All FedEx Express Saver shipping orders confirmed before 12:00 P.M. (PST) will be processed the same day. FedEx Express Saver orders confirmed after 12:00 P.M. (PST) will be processed the following business day. FedEx Express Saver orders placed on Friday after 12:00 P.M. (PST) will be processed on Monday (excluding holidays).
Orders to APO/FPO addresses ship via Federal Express (FedEx). While we are able to ship to APO/FPOs, we are unable to provide dependable tracking information. Often, these orders arrive within 2 weeks, but in some cases it could take as long as 6 weeks. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide return labels for our APO/FPO customers at this time.
We do not ship internationally at this time.
ORDER CANCELLATIONS & MODIFICATIONS
Due to our efforts to ensure that you receive your order as quickly and accurately as possible, we are unable to cancel or make changes to your order after you have placed it with us.
If an order is placed to the wrong destination, or an address is entered incorrectly, that order is considered to have an Incorrect Address.
- It is the customers responsibility to input the correct shipping address when placing an order.
- Due to our efforts to ensure that you receive your order as quickly and accurately as possible, we are unable to cancel or make changes to your order after you have placed it with us.
UNDELIVERABLE / REFUSED PACKAGES
Packages returned with failure delivery (multiple delivery attempts, insufficient address information, refusal, cancelled after shipment, etc.) will be processed and store credit, less shipping, will be applied within 5-7 days.
All orders with missing item(s) must be reported to us within 3 days of receiving the package.
LOST OR UNRECEIVED PACKAGES
In the unlikely event your package is lost or unreceived by FedEx, then you'll need to file a new claim as soon as possible.
- PIKO is NOT responsible for lost or unreceived packages.
- PIKO will NOT file an insurance claim on your behalf.
- Credit card chargebacks and PayPal disputes made due to lost or unreceived packages will be handled with the fullest extent of the law.
- You can file your claim online here: https://www.fedex.com/apps/onlineclaims/
- For more information, file a new claim or check on an existing claim, please contact FedEx Customer Service at 1 (800) 463-3339.
File a New Return
- Review return policy below.
- Have order number and email address ready.
- Start a Return.
Unauthorized Returns and Worn Garments
- Store credit will not be issued for unauthorized returns. To avoid this from happening, always file a return.
- If we receive a worn garment back from you, your return will not be processed nor will your used garment be returned to you.
- All merchandise on sale or promotion cannot be returned.
- All Clearance items cannot be returned. No Exceptions.
You may return eligible item(s) for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- All merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- All merchandise must be unworn, unwashed and in the original packaging.
- It may take 5-7 business days for your return to reach the PIKO Fulfillment Center. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 7 business days of receipt) your store credit will be processed and email notification sent.
- Customer is responsible for return and repurchase shipping cost.
- PIKO is not responsible for lost or damaged item(s) due to carrier error from USPS, Fedex, UPS, etc. We recommend purchasing tracking and insurance on all returned item(s).
Exchanges & Refunds
- We do not offer exchanges.
- No cash, credit or debit card refunds will be issued.
Undeliverable / Refused Packages
Packages returned with failure delivery (multiple delivery attempts, insufficient address information, refusal, canceled after shipment, etc.) will be processed and store credit, less shipping, will be applied within 5-7 days.
Incorrect / Defective Item / Missing Item
In the event that an incorrect/defective/missing item is received, the customer should contact us within 3 days of receiving, so we can help resolve the issue.
- All defective items will be thoroughly inspected and determined by PIKO.
- We may request photos of the defective item before authorizing a replacement.
- PIKO is not, under any circumstances, responsible for "worn" damages (washing/drying, wear and tear, stretching, fading, etc).
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed. Any returned merchandise with obvious signs of wear will be refused.
- Approved defective/incorrect item(s) will receive a free shipping label to mail the merchandise back to us.
- Approved defective item(s) will be shipped out a replacement.
- In the event the defective/incorrect item(s) are unavailable to ship, then the value of item(s) will automatically be applied to store credit and email sent within 7 days.
The first tops I bought were definitely better quality than the newest tops I’ve received. I still love them, have been wearing them for about a year, maybe year and a half. Wish they’d quit putting them on sale and raise the sewing quality. They weren’t that expensive to begin with. These tops run way large. I originally bought them in Med., but started buying them in Small and Extra Small even so they didn’t wear like a tent. Very flattering and hide the bad stuff.