- FedEx SmartPost (Ground) - Flat rate $10
- USPS Priority (Air) - Price is calculated at checkout.
- FedEx 2 Day (Air) - Flat rate $30.
- FedEx Express Saver (Air) - Flat rate $50.
PROCESSING & SHIPMENT
As a precautionary health measure in light of COVID-19, we're operating with a limited team. Shipments may be delayed and processed longer than usual. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
We do not process orders on Saturday or Sunday as our warehouse is closed.
If you expected to receive your order sooner and have questions about the shipping processing times, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
STATE ISSUED COVID-19 MANDATES
Updated 8/4/2020 at 11:35 am (EST)
As the nation prepared for COVID-19 in early 2020, our warehouse took immediate action to follow all directives from the California Department of Public Health, CDC, and WHO.
Due to the resurgence of COVID-19, we want to make sure that we are communicating the steps we are taking. Additionally, we would like to help set expectations of how this will affect your shipment during this confusing time of states re-opening and cases on the rise.
Our teams will continue to take protective measures such as but not limited to;
- Additional sanitization and increased frequency of cleaning.
- Employees who are sick or have been exposed staying home and being tested.
- Screening and visitor policies.
- Carrier and Freight no touch policies.
- Quarantining incoming shipments.
These policies are still in effect and may cause delays as additional time is required throughout the order process.
Shipments are generally held in quarantine for a period of 3 full days, and are not marked as arrived until pulled from quarantine. Once out of quarantine, your shipment will begin to process, and will take on average between 2-5 business days to be fully received.
Orders may be delayed an additional business day due to the COVID-19 provisions above.
Outgoing shipments tracking may be delayed. While carriers are working hard to get your shipments delivered, we have seen an increase in delays across the board.
Due to the no touch policy and amount of shipments currently moving through the carriers hubs, shipments may not pick up tracking right away.
Please be advised, no carriers are offering refunds for 2 day or faster methods that are not delivered in the expedited timeline.
We do not guarantee arrival times for any shipment. If your expedited package has been received later than expected, please file a complaint with the shipping carrier.
Orders to APO/FPO addresses ship via Federal Express (FedEx). While we are able to ship to APO/FPOs, we are unable to provide dependable tracking information. Often, these orders arrive within 2 weeks, but in some cases it could take as long as 6 weeks.
We do not ship internationally at this time.
ORDER CANCELLATIONS & MODIFICATIONS
We are unable to cancel or make changes to your order after 6 pm (EST).
If an order is placed to the wrong destination, or an address is entered incorrectly, that order is considered to have an Incorrect Address.
- It is the customers responsibility to input the correct shipping address when placing an order.
UNDELIVERABLE / REFUSED PACKAGES
Packages returned with failure delivery (multiple delivery attempts, insufficient address information, refusal, cancelled after shipment, etc.) require additional shipping funds deposited before a reshipment can be made.
All orders with missing item(s) must be reported to us within 3 days of receiving the package. No exceptions.
LOST OR UNRECEIVED PACKAGES
In the unlikely event your package is lost or unreceived by FedEx or USPS, then you'll need to file a new claim as soon as possible.
- PIKO is NOT responsible for lost or unreceived packages.
- PIKO will NOT file an insurance claim on your behalf.
- Falsified credit card chargebacks and PayPal disputes issued will result in a ban from PIKO and forwarded to law officials.
- You can file your FedEx claim online here: https://www.fedex.com/apps/onlineclaims/
- You can file your USPS claim online here: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
- For more information, file a new claim or check on an existing claim, please contact FedEx Customer Service at 1 (800) 463-3339.
- For more information, file a new claim or check on an existing claim, please contact USPS Customer Service at 1 (800) 275-8777.